Hertz just launched a new offer for the new-grad set that can shave big dollars of a car rental bill. College graduates under 25 who sign up to become Hertz Gold Plus Rewards members will get the $19-a-day Young Renter Fee waived. To take advantage of the deal, use CDP (discount code) 2232366. It’s a solid car rental deal for new college graduates.
There are a lot of reasons to join Gold Plus Rewards. Hertz customers who belong to the rewards club enjoy a faster pickup and drop-off experience. It’s free to join and benefits include
- Wide selection of cars from fuel-free EVs, luxury sedans and sports cars to SUVs, trucks, vans and more
- Skipping the counter and going straight to your car at select locations
- Earning points toward free rental days and upgrades
- Adding an additional driver for free
- Dropping the keys and going at return
An Even Better Deal for Young Drivers
But there’s another, even better strategy for young drivers to keep costs low. Sign up for AAA membership. AAA membership delivers a great rate and waives the underage fee for 20-to-24 year olds. This is the best way we know for underage renters to snag the best overall deal 100% of the time.
But if you’re not a AAA member, this Hertz deal may be a great solution.
Always ask AutoSlash for a quote and be sure to let us know about all your memberships, including AAA and USAA, as well as shopping club memberships to Costco, BJs and Sam’s Club. We’ll always check all the possibilities and compare prices to get you the best possible rate.